Thank you for your interest in CCFSupport, below is our contact information. Alternatively, feel free to submit an inquiry though the form below and a CCFSupport Director will get back to you as soon as possible.
201 – 1521 Blackwood Street
White Rock, BC, V4B 3V6 Canada
Click Here to email individual Directors
Charitable Registration #: 89530 8807 RR0001
How You Can Help?
CCFSupport is always looking for more support. Whether it’s from a small donation, to becoming a member of our organization, every little bit helps.
Here’s some other ways you can get involved with CCFSupport!
- Become a member of the society.
- Volunteer for a CCFSupport fundraising project or program.
- Host a Breakfast for family and friends, anytime of the year, in your own home for CCFSupport’s Annual “B.C.’s Biggest Breakfast”.
- Share information with others about CCFSupport providing financial aid to families that are struggling financially and have a child stricken with cancer.
- Follow us on facebook, instagram and youtube by searching ‘childhood cancer family support’ and engaging with and sharing our posts. Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay up to date on events, volunteer and participant opportunities.
- Make a donation, gift or bequest to CCFSupport.
- Donate an item for CCFSupport’s annual live and silent auction.
- Write a letter to your MLA or the Minister of Health in BC, requesting all healthcare costs of children stricken with cancer be covered.
- Tax-deductible receipts are issued for donations of $25 (or more) on request.
- Contact us by phone or email for more information (email@example.com). If you would like to become a member, make a donation, or simply subscribe to our newsletters, simply click on the link below to download the form.